Custom/Bulk Ordering

Minimum Order Quantities:

  • The minimum order quantity is 30 items

Scents, Sizing, and Pricing:

Current scent options include;

  • Fresh Bamboo

  • Coffee Shop

  • Honeysuckle & Jasmine

  • Lavender & Honey

  • Tobacco & Sandalwood

  • Current Seasonal Collection

    • Book Club
    • Lemon Burst
    • Ocean Breeze

Current sizing options include (prices do not include tax - if tax applies, it will be added to the total invoice amount);

  • 3oz. ($10)

  • 6oz. ($16)

  • 10oz. ($22)​

Discounts Tiers:

We offer a discount on all bulk orders. See below for the discount depending on order quantity;

30-70 Candles - 5% discount

71-100 Candles - 8% discount

101-200 Candles - 10% discount

200+ Candles - 15% discount

Lead Time:

All bulk orders require at LEAST 2 weeks to be processed but could be more depending on quantities requested. Once we discuss your request, a more accurate lead time will be given. 

Local Delivery/Pickup:

For any bulk/custom order placed within Monroe County, the order can be delivered or picked up at no additional cost. 


For any bulk orders outside of Monroe County, customer must pay the shipping amount. The shipping cost will be outlined in the invoice. 


Payment for bulk orders will be completed through invoicing. 75% of the payment is due prior to fulfilling the order and the remaining 25% is due 24 hours prior to delivery/pickup/shipment. 


At this time, we can only ship within the United States. 

What is a custom order?

The main difference between bulk orders and custom orders is that custom orders include custom labeling. An example of this would be a customized label for a bridal or baby shower. A one time design fee of $10 is charged for all custom orders. If you place a re-order with the same label design, you will NOT be charged the design fee again.

To submit a request, please fill out the Custom/Bulk Order Inquiry Form

If you have any questions, submit your question on our CONTACT US page.